Created: 03 October 2014
Call to Order:
Meeting called to order by President Scott Suh at 1840
Scott Suh, Chima Anyadike-Danes, Bill Robinson
Susan Lee, Niroshan Kahawatte, Vahe G
The Committee proposes the following agenda items for the Regular meeting of the 8th of September 2014:
- Continuing agenda items:
- Discussion and action on WCKNC’S proposed budget.
- Discussion and election of chairs for the following committees: Land use and Planning,
- Discussion and possible action on the appointment of members to the Board’s committees: Rules and Elections, Budget, Finance, and Fundraising, Government Relations and Bylaws, Outreach/Communications, Land Use and Planning, Public Safety, and the Neighborhood Beautification.
- Contested election between Jun Um, Rebecca Ronquillo, and Elizabeth Israelowitz,
- Discussion and possible action regarding the language of section 6 - section related to vacancies and elections- of WCKNC’s by-laws, so as to close loop-holes and clarify procedures relating to the time to act following a vacancy.
- Election of Luis Salvador to the board as as Young Adult Representative. [SUBJECT TO CONSULTATION WITH DONE VISA VI THE BYLAWS]
- Discussion and possible action regarding the demolition of the historic building at 3386 San Marino Street.
- Discussion and possible action regarding Council File: 13-1374 - Council members O’Farrell and Koretz’s motion that the City Attorney be requested to prepare and present an ordinance which would prohibit the growth of genetically modified (GM) crops within City limits.
- Discussion and possible action concerning Board Member Don Cho’s repeated absences.
Public Safety, and Neighborhood Beautification.
the Board’s Community Interest Representative seat. [SUBJECT TO CONSULTATION WITH DONE VISA VI THE BYLAWS]
New Action Items
Meeting Adjourned by Scott Suh at 1930